Terms and Conditions
(Revised: 30 October 2018)
1. Orders can be made online via Army Rugby Union Ticket website – visit www.arutickets.com
2. The Army Rugby Union (ARU) reserves the right to refuse or restrict any order.
By credit and debit cards:
3. We accept the following credit and debit cards: JCB, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Switch, and Solo.
Your card will be charged for the full value of your order on authorisation.
4. The ARU reserves the right to request additional information from you to verify the identity of the purchaser and where insufficient or incorrect information has been given the ARU reserve the right to refuse to despatch the order.
5. Our normal delivery areas are the UK and BFPO addresses. If you have an address outside the UK or BFPO area please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us for a delivery charge.
6. Please allow up to 14 working days to our normal delivery areas from time of dispatch of your order. *Please note Ticket dispatch will February / March 2019*. Delivery at specific times (i.e. Saturday AM) cannot be guaranteed.
7. Orders under 10 tickets will be sent by normal Royal Mail 1st or 2nd class service. For orders of 10 tickets or more will be sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery service.
8. Although we make every effort to get your order to the correct address on the date specified, parcels may occasionally arrive late due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that a refund (either whole or partial) will not be provided as long as the parcel is delivered within a period deemed reasonable by the ARU.
9. UK and BFPO Addresses: For orders under 10 tickets the delivery charge is £3.50 and orders are sent via normal Royal Mail 1st and 2nd class delivery.
10. Should your order not be delivered within 14 working days, from time of dispatch, (i.e. the consignment is lost or stolen in transit) please email email@example.com
11. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility where either the customer has requested that the parcel be left outside or the parcel was left outside the address by the delivery agent or when sent special delivery and no signature is received.
Refunds, Returns and Replacements
12. The Army Rugby Union ticket office does not operate a returns service on any ticket or parking pass purchases.
13. Should your ticket order not be delivered within 14 working days, from time of dispatch, please contact the ARU ticket office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, we can arrange for duplicate tickets to be issued for collection on the day of the match from a specified area.
14. All items shown on this website are subject to availability and may be changed without prior notice.
15. All prices are correct at time of production. Occasionally prices may need to be altered. The ARU reserves the right to make such changes without giving prior notice.
16. Please note that in cases where a price change has taken place after you have dispatched your order we will inform you of the change prior to processing your order.
17. Please note that the ARU will take all necessary steps to recover debt from customers who make payment by cheque without sufficient funds to cover the value in their bank account. Where credit card fraud is suspected the ARU will report all details to the Hampshire Police and where appropriate to the Military Police and the military chain of command.
18. Your statutory rights are not affected by the above terms and conditions.